|The new Séka Hills Olive Mill is located in the heart of the Capay Valley, a prime olive-growing region. The 14,000 square foot facility is full service – from the cleaning and milling of just-picked olives to storage and bottling of wonderfully fresh oil. The state-of-the-art equipment is designed and manufactured by Alfa Laval in Florence, Italy and is among the first of its kind in the United States. With a 3.5 ton per hour processing capacity, the Séka Hills mill is precisely scaled to suit the needs of local Yolo County olive growers.
To preserve maximum flavor and health benefits, the certified organic and Kosher Séka Hills Olive Mill uses an oxygen-free malaxer that shields the olive paste from exposure to air during the milling process. Limiting oxygen exposure helps create the freshest premium extra virgin olive oil possible, ready for immediate bottling in a full range of consumer and commercial packaging.
• Manufacturer: Alfa Laval (Florence, Italy)
• Capacity: 3.5 tons/hour of raw olives (Avg. prod. 35 gallon/ton)
• Finished Oil: Extra Virgin (highest available quality classification)
• Oil Packaging: Bottle and bag in a box; Tote storage available; Temperature-controlled storage
• Total Building Size: Approximately 14,000 sq. ft.
• Location: 19326 County Road 78, Brooks, California 95606
• Other Future Mill Features: Tasting room; Meeting and catering facilities
Olive Mill Inquiries